PortraitPro 12 offers face relighting for the most natural face enhancement It includes new, patent applied for face relighting technology, so you can now literally show your subject in their best light, bringing out the beauty or character of any face naturally. It offers an enhanced capability to slim faces and take the weight off that the camera puts on. Face slimming can have a dramatic effect on how happy people are with their photos.
Version 12 also incorporates their latest skin enhancer that retains natural skin texture when removing blemishes. The brush also detects edges automatically making it very fast and easy to use. And PortraitPro is the only software that can improve the appearance of hair. Hair can be thickened andmade glamorously smooth, recolored, or highlights added, all simply bymoving sliders.
PortraitPro now includes the industry’s most accurate automatic facial feature finder for the fastest and best effects. It can uniquely detect the age and gender of faces in the photograph so that the most appropriate enhancements can automatically be applied to men, women and children. The pro version, PortraitPro Studio Max, now includes an automatic batch mode, so that an entire photo shoot can be enhanced without human intervention, using all PortraitPro’s powerful capabilities.
Version 12 is no less than 4 times faster than its predecessor, and incorporates a host of other enhancements to give you the optimum combination of creative control, ease of use, and speed in your portrait editing work.
Special launch price of PortraitPro 12 standard edition - $49.95 (normally - $99.95)
FREE TRIAL: www.PortraitPro.com
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)