Porter PCi Case
The PCi cases feature a TSA combination lock that allows you to lock and check your case (the TSA has a pass key if Inspection is required). It has large 4” ball bearing wheels, single button extension handle controls, a water/dust resistant gasket, side and end spring loaded carrying handles, tough PP construction, a built-in CART to carry up to 150 pounds of baggage on top, a choice of 6 different interiors, and more.
The patented Case to CART travel solution comes in four airline carryon sizes with twenty plus interiors to accommodate the various needs of most frequent travelers. It is the perfect travel tool to help protect, carry, and organize your most delicate expensive items. Roll them on board with confidence and check the rest. Before and after a trip.
Your CART is there when you need it with street prices starting as low a $136.00.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe Page 2