Porter PCi Case
The PCi cases feature a TSA combination lock that allows you to lock and check your case (the TSA has a pass key if Inspection is required). It has large 4” ball bearing wheels, single button extension handle controls, a water/dust resistant gasket, side and end spring loaded carrying handles, tough PP construction, a built-in CART to carry up to 150 pounds of baggage on top, a choice of 6 different interiors, and more.
The patented Case to CART travel solution comes in four airline carryon sizes with twenty plus interiors to accommodate the various needs of most frequent travelers. It is the perfect travel tool to help protect, carry, and organize your most delicate expensive items. Roll them on board with confidence and check the rest. Before and after a trip.
Your CART is there when you need it with street prices starting as low a $136.00.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition