PocketWizard Trigger Cable for Speedlights
“This cable has been long overdue in our line,” says Dave Schmidt, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for PocketWizard. “There are several flashes on the market that skipped the basic PC port making this cable a necessity and the PC port is not known for its reliability. Thishigh-quality cable will provide the connectivity and reliability photographers expect from PocketWizard,” Schmidt added.
Other features of the new HSFM3 include a 1/4-20 socket below the hot shoe, gold plated contacts and robust design to ensure reliability. The HSFM3 is available now at an estimated retail price of $40.00.
Also available is the new locking PC to miniphone adapter (MPCF-L). This handy adapter allows users to convert any cord with a PC connection into a miniphone connection. The MPCF-L is also available now at an estimated retail price of $15.00.
Additional information about this new cable and other PocketWizard accessories can be found on the PocketWizard website, here.
Incorporating the latest radio technology, PocketWizard radio triggers exceed the demands of the professional and serious amateur photographers with durability, ease of use, advanced capabilities and legendary reliability. PocketWizard products, including the PlusX, Plus III, Plus II, MultiMAX, MiniTT1 and FlexTT5 are made by LPA Design, based in South Burlington, Vermont and sold by distributors around the world including the MAC Group in the USA.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)