PocketWizard Trigger Cable for Speedlights
“This cable has been long overdue in our line,” says Dave Schmidt, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for PocketWizard. “There are several flashes on the market that skipped the basic PC port making this cable a necessity and the PC port is not known for its reliability. Thishigh-quality cable will provide the connectivity and reliability photographers expect from PocketWizard,” Schmidt added.
Other features of the new HSFM3 include a 1/4-20 socket below the hot shoe, gold plated contacts and robust design to ensure reliability. The HSFM3 is available now at an estimated retail price of $40.00.
Also available is the new locking PC to miniphone adapter (MPCF-L). This handy adapter allows users to convert any cord with a PC connection into a miniphone connection. The MPCF-L is also available now at an estimated retail price of $15.00.
Additional information about this new cable and other PocketWizard accessories can be found on the PocketWizard website, here.
Incorporating the latest radio technology, PocketWizard radio triggers exceed the demands of the professional and serious amateur photographers with durability, ease of use, advanced capabilities and legendary reliability. PocketWizard products, including the PlusX, Plus III, Plus II, MultiMAX, MiniTT1 and FlexTT5 are made by LPA Design, based in South Burlington, Vermont and sold by distributors around the world including the MAC Group in the USA.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?