PocketWizard Power Cable for Nikon
By using the tidy (6-inch long) power cable, Nikon users ensure that their PocketWizard radio is ready when they need it because the camera keeps the Transmitter/Transceiver always awake for the fastest reaction time. And, since these PocketWizard radios use very little power, it has almost no impact on a camera’s battery life. This is especially helpful for users of the MiniTT1, whose coin-cell battery can be hard-to-find when needed.
The Nikon Power Cable (PW-DC-N10) is available now at an estimated retail price of $20.00. Additional information about this new cable and other PocketWizard accessories can be found on the PocketWizard website, here.
Incorporating the latest radio technology, PocketWizard radio triggers exceed the demands of the professional and serious amateur photographer with durability, ease of use, advanced capabilities and legendary reliability. PocketWizard products, including the PlusX, PLUS III, PLUS II, MultiMAX, MiniTT1 and FlexTT5 are made by LPA Design, based in South Burlington, Vermont and sold by distributors around the world including the MAC Group in the USA.
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Watch This Amtrak Train Plow Through a Snow Covered Station in Slow Mo (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens