PocketWizard Power Cable for Nikon
By using the tidy (6-inch long) power cable, Nikon users ensure that their PocketWizard radio is ready when they need it because the camera keeps the Transmitter/Transceiver always awake for the fastest reaction time. And, since these PocketWizard radios use very little power, it has almost no impact on a camera’s battery life. This is especially helpful for users of the MiniTT1, whose coin-cell battery can be hard-to-find when needed.
The Nikon Power Cable (PW-DC-N10) is available now at an estimated retail price of $20.00. Additional information about this new cable and other PocketWizard accessories can be found on the PocketWizard website, here.
Incorporating the latest radio technology, PocketWizard radio triggers exceed the demands of the professional and serious amateur photographer with durability, ease of use, advanced capabilities and legendary reliability. PocketWizard products, including the PlusX, PLUS III, PLUS II, MultiMAX, MiniTT1 and FlexTT5 are made by LPA Design, based in South Burlington, Vermont and sold by distributors around the world including the MAC Group in the USA.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)