PNY Technologies’ xD-Picture Card
PNY Technologies has signed a distribution agreement with Olympus Imaging America Inc. to introduce the xD-Picture Card. The xD-Picture Card format takes advantage of the "panorama" feature set available on Olympus digital cameras. PNY Technologies' new xD-Picture Card is available in 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB and 1GB storage capacities.
For more information, technical product support and FAQs, please visit PNY's Web site at http://www.pny.com.
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D