PNY Technologies’ xD-Picture Card
By Shutterbug Staff Posted: May 11, 2005
PNY Technologies has signed a distribution agreement with Olympus Imaging America Inc. to introduce the xD-Picture Card. The xD-Picture Card format takes advantage of the "panorama" feature set available on Olympus digital cameras. PNY Technologies' new xD-Picture Card is available in 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB and 1GB storage capacities.
For more information, technical product support and FAQs, please visit PNY's Web site at http://www.pny.com.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make