PLUS Coalition Publishes Photo Licensing Glossary
The PLUS Glossary is the first component of the Picture Licensing Universal System (PLUS), a new system of industry standards created and approved by a worldwide coalition of art buyers, photographers, illustrators, publishers, graphic designers, advertisers, artist representatives, stock picture agents and their trade associations. The PLUS License Format enables standardized license information to travel as metadata within digital images, easily accessible to any viewer. With the PLUS Media Matrix, media selection is quick and easy, with uniform media categories, organized by type and identified by universal billing codes.
The new PLUS Glossary is receiving high marks from image makers and image users
alike. Conceived as a universal resource for defining image usage terms, the
PLUS Glossary and other PLUS System components provide a comprehensive, universal
licensing language that is easy to understand, and easy to use.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)