PLUS Coalition Publishes Photo Licensing Glossary
The PLUS Glossary is the first component of the Picture Licensing Universal System (PLUS), a new system of industry standards created and approved by a worldwide coalition of art buyers, photographers, illustrators, publishers, graphic designers, advertisers, artist representatives, stock picture agents and their trade associations. The PLUS License Format enables standardized license information to travel as metadata within digital images, easily accessible to any viewer. With the PLUS Media Matrix, media selection is quick and easy, with uniform media categories, organized by type and identified by universal billing codes.
The new PLUS Glossary is receiving high marks from image makers and image users
alike. Conceived as a universal resource for defining image usage terms, the
PLUS Glossary and other PLUS System components provide a comprehensive, universal
licensing language that is easy to understand, and easy to use.
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Tirthankar Gupta is a Powerful Photographer When He’s Not Stuck Inside His Cubicle at Work