PLUS Coalition Publishes Photo Licensing Glossary
The PLUS Glossary is the first component of the Picture Licensing Universal System (PLUS), a new system of industry standards created and approved by a worldwide coalition of art buyers, photographers, illustrators, publishers, graphic designers, advertisers, artist representatives, stock picture agents and their trade associations. The PLUS License Format enables standardized license information to travel as metadata within digital images, easily accessible to any viewer. With the PLUS Media Matrix, media selection is quick and easy, with uniform media categories, organized by type and identified by universal billing codes.
The new PLUS Glossary is receiving high marks from image makers and image users
alike. Conceived as a universal resource for defining image usage terms, the
PLUS Glossary and other PLUS System components provide a comprehensive, universal
licensing language that is easy to understand, and easy to use.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?