Pixmantec And Imagenomic Team Up To Promote RawShooter And Noiseware
Danish and U.S. digital imaging software specialists Pixmantec and Imagenomic, have announced that they will be jointly marketing their respective software products, RawShooter essentials 2005 and Noiseware. Working together, these two highly sophisticated and complementary "tool sets" extend RAW conversion and noise removal to an elevated level of workflow performance and convenience The companies will initially cross-promote RawShooter essentials 2005 and Noiseware as a precursor to joint marketing and distribution. Pixmantec and Imagenomic also intend to explore the potential to forge closer cooperation through joint product and technology development.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!