Pixmantec And Imagenomic Team Up To Promote RawShooter And Noiseware
Danish and U.S. digital imaging software specialists Pixmantec and Imagenomic, have announced that they will be jointly marketing their respective software products, RawShooter essentials 2005 and Noiseware. Working together, these two highly sophisticated and complementary "tool sets" extend RAW conversion and noise removal to an elevated level of workflow performance and convenience The companies will initially cross-promote RawShooter essentials 2005 and Noiseware as a precursor to joint marketing and distribution. Pixmantec and Imagenomic also intend to explore the potential to forge closer cooperation through joint product and technology development.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Hear the Story of How These Amazing Aerial Images of Air Force Jets Were Shot “Blind” on Film (VIDEO)