Pixmantec And Imagenomic Team Up To Promote RawShooter And Noiseware
Danish and U.S. digital imaging software specialists Pixmantec and Imagenomic, have announced that they will be jointly marketing their respective software products, RawShooter essentials 2005 and Noiseware. Working together, these two highly sophisticated and complementary "tool sets" extend RAW conversion and noise removal to an elevated level of workflow performance and convenience The companies will initially cross-promote RawShooter essentials 2005 and Noiseware as a precursor to joint marketing and distribution. Pixmantec and Imagenomic also intend to explore the potential to forge closer cooperation through joint product and technology development.
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- How To Tell Your Novice Friends How To Shoot Fireworks