Pinhole Pro Photo Products
Now available at www.PinholePro.com, photographers can start making money on orders their clients place on Pinhole Press in three easy steps:
1. Sign up for free at www.pinholepro.com.
2. Send clients your Pinhole Pro photographer code.
3. Every time your client orders a calendar, card, book or other photo product from Pinhole Press – you earn money.
“When photographers sell a disc of images that shouldn't be the end of their revenue stream,” said Bart Robinson, vice president, Digital Technologies Group, Mohawk Fine Papers, Inc. “Now there’s a way for you to make money after the disc has been delivered. Pinhole Pro gives you the opportunity to collect royalties when your clients buy photo products from Pinhole Press. You can impact your bottom line without having to worry about design work, fulfillment or customer service. This leaves more time to focus on what you love.”
In addition to the collection of Pinhole Press products, photographers’ clients will have exclusive access to premium photo products which include leather-bound photo books, guest books, day planners and more.
Each photo product is printed on Mohawk i-Tone papers, which are optimized for the HP Indigo, and the ordering platform on PinholePress.com is powered by Mohawk Digital Technologies Group.
To learn more about Pinhole Pro, visit the website at www.PinholePro.com.
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Former Surfer Creates Extraordinary Photographs of the World’s Ever-Changing Oceans
- The Power of B&W