PictureCode Releases Photo Ninja Raw Converter
According to early users, Photo Ninja delivers crisp and impressive detail, and images have a uniquely pleasing and realistic look. Moreover, it superbly exploits the dynamic range of modern cameras, thanks to world-class algorithms for adaptive lighting, highlight recovery, and noise reduction.
The result of an intensive R&D effort at PictureCode, Photo Ninja was developed with active participation from a diverse group of professional and enthusiast photographers in an extended beta test.
Jim Christian, founder of PictureCode, explains that “After we released Noise Ninja back in 2003, it quickly gained wide adoption and a reputation for excellence. Based on feedback from the beta test, I believe the same thing will happen with Photo Ninja. It has been an incredibly challenging project, but we have managed to develop highly effective technology in several key areas, and users are reporting excellent results and ease of adjustment.”
License keys are being sold for $129 with a year of free software updates. Until October 15, owners of a Noise Ninja license can purchase a Photo Ninja license for a discount of 25% to 85%, depending on the type and issue date of the Noise Ninja license.
Details, case studies, examples, and the software are available on the PictureCode website at www.picturecode.com.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)