We sure do love our cars. Getting from here to there is only part of the trip, judging from the great entries we received for this month's Picture This! assignment. We got sporty foreign jobs, sleek roadsters, and classic cars that were the envy of every driveway back in the 1950s. Looking at these pictures gave us nostalgia for chrome, fancy hood ornaments, and running boards. The shots we saw gave us a hint of what happens when the merely mechanical is transcended by this most American art form.
Picture This! - Our Next Assignment
Send your image
and information to:
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)