We sure do love our cars. Getting from here to there is only part of the trip, judging from the great entries we received for this month's Picture This! assignment. We got sporty foreign jobs, sleek roadsters, and classic cars that were the envy of every driveway back in the 1950s. Looking at these pictures gave us nostalgia for chrome, fancy hood ornaments, and running boards. The shots we saw gave us a hint of what happens when the merely mechanical is transcended by this most American art form.
Picture This! - Our Next Assignment
Send your image
and information to:
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?