Pictage Unveils New Album Designer
Though the application is online, the company says that photographers will find that there is no compromise on performance or options. They can quickly access many new design options and view them instantly on screen. The new features include drag-and-drop mats and images, free-form design with the ability to change any well size, adding borders to images, and a host of other new features.
Photographers can design up to 60 page albums in a matter of minutes and share
the design with their clients through an email link. Pictage offers complete
customization, online sharing, and extremely fast performance.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)