Pictage Unveils New Album Designer
Though the application is online, the company says that photographers will find that there is no compromise on performance or options. They can quickly access many new design options and view them instantly on screen. The new features include drag-and-drop mats and images, free-form design with the ability to change any well size, adding borders to images, and a host of other new features.
Photographers can design up to 60 page albums in a matter of minutes and share
the design with their clients through an email link. Pictage offers complete
customization, online sharing, and extremely fast performance.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica Intros Slimmed Down M10 Rangefinder that Ditches Movie Mode (Hands-On & Test Images)