PhotoHistory Symposium Features World's First Digital Camera
PhotoHistory, held every 3 years since 1970, brings together photographic historians, collectors and dealers from around the world. Events include a Saturday symposium at George Eastman House, and a Trade Show on Sunday specializing in vintage cameras, photographs, and all things photographic, from ephemera to books.
PhotoHistory XIII in 2006 attracted people from 8 countries and 22 states. The symposium is presented by The Photographic Historical Society, at George Eastman House, International Museum of Photography & Film in Rochester, NY.
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)