PhotoHistory Symposium Features World's First Digital Camera
PhotoHistory, held every 3 years since 1970, brings together photographic historians, collectors and dealers from around the world. Events include a Saturday symposium at George Eastman House, and a Trade Show on Sunday specializing in vintage cameras, photographs, and all things photographic, from ephemera to books.
PhotoHistory XIII in 2006 attracted people from 8 countries and 22 states. The symposium is presented by The Photographic Historical Society, at George Eastman House, International Museum of Photography & Film in Rochester, NY.
- Here’s How to Separate Your Model from the Background for More Dynamic Portraits (VIDEO)
- 3 Mistakes that Beginner Photographers Always Make & How to Fix Them (VIDEO)
- Craig Burrows Captures the Glowing “Invisible Light” Emitted by Plants Using UV Fluorescence
- Take a Virtual Trip to the Colorful Surface of Pluto Aboard NASA'S New Horizons Spacecraft (VIDEO)
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures