PhotoHistory Symposium Features World's First Digital Camera
PhotoHistory, held every 3 years since 1970, brings together photographic historians, collectors and dealers from around the world. Events include a Saturday symposium at George Eastman House, and a Trade Show on Sunday specializing in vintage cameras, photographs, and all things photographic, from ephemera to books.
PhotoHistory XIII in 2006 attracted people from 8 countries and 22 states. The symposium is presented by The Photographic Historical Society, at George Eastman House, International Museum of Photography & Film in Rochester, NY.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic