PhotoHistory Symposium Features World's First Digital Camera
PhotoHistory, held every 3 years since 1970, brings together photographic historians, collectors and dealers from around the world. Events include a Saturday symposium at George Eastman House, and a Trade Show on Sunday specializing in vintage cameras, photographs, and all things photographic, from ephemera to books.
PhotoHistory XIII in 2006 attracted people from 8 countries and 22 states. The symposium is presented by The Photographic Historical Society, at George Eastman House, International Museum of Photography & Film in Rochester, NY.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)