Photographs from 50 Feet Up
The Elevated Photography Company lives up to its name with a fifty foot aluminum alloy telescoping mast that can be vehicle, trailer, or tripod mounted. This completely wireless system allows a user to tilt and pan the camera 360 degrees from the ground while previewing a live image on a portable monitor. Set up can be activated or removed from a vehicle in minutes. List price is approximately $15,000 depending upon the mounting method desired.
Contact: The Elevated Photography Company toll free (877) 253-8611 www.elevatedphoto.com.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before