Photographs from 50 Feet Up
The Elevated Photography Company lives up to its name with a fifty foot aluminum alloy telescoping mast that can be vehicle, trailer, or tripod mounted. This completely wireless system allows a user to tilt and pan the camera 360 degrees from the ground while previewing a live image on a portable monitor. Set up can be activated or removed from a vehicle in minutes. List price is approximately $15,000 depending upon the mounting method desired.
Contact: The Elevated Photography Company toll free (877) 253-8611 www.elevatedphoto.com.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai