Photographs from 50 Feet Up
The Elevated Photography Company lives up to its name with a fifty foot aluminum alloy telescoping mast that can be vehicle, trailer, or tripod mounted. This completely wireless system allows a user to tilt and pan the camera 360 degrees from the ground while previewing a live image on a portable monitor. Set up can be activated or removed from a vehicle in minutes. List price is approximately $15,000 depending upon the mounting method desired.
Contact: The Elevated Photography Company toll free (877) 253-8611 www.elevatedphoto.com.
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)