Photographing Models With A Minolta DiMAGE Xt; You Can't Always Have An SLR In Your Pocket
You don't normally
think of any point-and-shoot camera as ideal for photographing models,
but you never know when a great photo op is going to present itself.
That's why I like to carry a small, high quality digital camera
with me at all times. Right now Minolta's DiMAGE Xt fulfils that
role perfectly. This summer, while teaching at the (NECCC) New England
Council of Camera Club's (www.neccc.org)
annual conference on the UMass campus in Amherst, I decided to make
some photographs during the model shoots in my spare time.
Viewing And Compensating
Flash And Close-Up
We Don't Need
No Stinkin' Noise
· Noise Reduction: User
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos