Photographing Models With A Minolta DiMAGE Xt; You Can't Always Have An SLR In Your Pocket
You don't normally
think of any point-and-shoot camera as ideal for photographing models,
but you never know when a great photo op is going to present itself.
That's why I like to carry a small, high quality digital camera
with me at all times. Right now Minolta's DiMAGE Xt fulfils that
role perfectly. This summer, while teaching at the (NECCC) New England
Council of Camera Club's (www.neccc.org)
annual conference on the UMass campus in Amherst, I decided to make
some photographs during the model shoots in my spare time.
Viewing And Compensating
Flash And Close-Up
We Don't Need
No Stinkin' Noise
· Noise Reduction: User
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro