Photographer Barbara Bordnick On Kingston's "Icons Of Photography" Web Site
As this month's Icons of Photography spotlight photographer, Barbara Bordnick shares some of the secrets that have made her one of the premiere portrait photographers in the world. She also discusses how her workflow has changed since working with digital cameras and the important role Kingston Flash memory cards have played in that process.
Kingston will introduce a new photographer with their featured photographic tip, gallery of images, calendar of events and biography around the 15th of each month. Photographers and consumers can read the latest tips and view images by logging onto www.kingston.com/digitalmedia/iop.
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Behold the Incredible Black-and-White Street Photography by Legendary Richard Sandler
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Ask a Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions