Photographer Barbara Bordnick On Kingston's "Icons Of Photography" Web Site
As this month's Icons of Photography spotlight photographer, Barbara Bordnick shares some of the secrets that have made her one of the premiere portrait photographers in the world. She also discusses how her workflow has changed since working with digital cameras and the important role Kingston Flash memory cards have played in that process.
Kingston will introduce a new photographer with their featured photographic tip, gallery of images, calendar of events and biography around the 15th of each month. Photographers and consumers can read the latest tips and view images by logging onto www.kingston.com/digitalmedia/iop.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before