Photogenic Professional Lighting
Bob Higgins, sales and marketing manager of Promark International, manufacturer of Photogenic products, said, “With these rebates photographers can buy our highly rated monolights and new kits and get some money back. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to upgrade their current lighting or the budding professional who is just starting out in the business.”
The Photogenic Solair™ monolights employ “constant color” technology that prevents the flash color temperature from visibly shifting no matter what power setting is used. The PowerLight® monolights are built to meet the demanding everyday needs of the professional photographer. They are perfect for providing exact and repeatable results. StudioMax® III lights also employ constant color technology which prevents the color temperature from visibly shifting, regardless of flash power level.
All consumer purchases must be made between January 15 and March 31, 2012, and all rebate forms must be postmarked by April 30, 2012. Only new products purchased from an authorized Photogenic dealer will qualify for the rebate. For more information on the rebates and to download the form, visit www.photogenic.com.
For more information, visit www.photogenic.com.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time