Photogenic Extends Rebates
The Photogenic Solair™ monolights employ “constant color” technology that prevents the flash color temperature from visibly shifting no matter what power setting is used. The PowerLight® monolights are built to meet the demanding everyday needs of the professional photographer. They are perfect for providing exact and repeatable results. StudioMax® III lights also employ constant color technology which prevents the color temperature from visibly shifting, regardless of flash power level.
Only new products purchased from an authorized Photogenic dealer between January 15 and May 15, 2012 will qualify for the rebate. For more information on the rebates and to download the form, visit www.photogenic.com.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)