Photoflex TritonFlash Power Cable
The TritonFlash battery pack has two output sockets and will simultaneously power any combination of TritonFlash, Nikon or Canon heads at full power. Between 2000-2500 full power flashes are possible using the TritonFlash Power Cable and one speedlight. Additional heads do not slow recycle time, but will deplete the battery charge proportionally. Full battery recharge takes four hours, but Lithium Ion batteries benefit from partial charging with no ill effects. Canon and Nikon compatible cables are available at this time.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)