Photoflex TritonFlash Power Cable
The TritonFlash battery pack has two output sockets and will simultaneously power any combination of TritonFlash, Nikon or Canon heads at full power. Between 2000-2500 full power flashes are possible using the TritonFlash Power Cable and one speedlight. Additional heads do not slow recycle time, but will deplete the battery charge proportionally. Full battery recharge takes four hours, but Lithium Ion batteries benefit from partial charging with no ill effects. Canon and Nikon compatible cables are available at this time.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review