Photoflex TritonFlash Power Cable
The TritonFlash battery pack has two output sockets and will simultaneously power any combination of TritonFlash, Nikon or Canon heads at full power. Between 2000-2500 full power flashes are possible using the TritonFlash Power Cable and one speedlight. Additional heads do not slow recycle time, but will deplete the battery charge proportionally. Full battery recharge takes four hours, but Lithium Ion batteries benefit from partial charging with no ill effects. Canon and Nikon compatible cables are available at this time.
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review