Available in 200WS & 400WS USA or European models (only difference being modeling light & cable)
Full featured oversized LCD display with bold power level indicator
Wide display viewing angle easy to read when positioned high on stands
Auto power dumping
5V 1/8” / 3.5mm sync socket safe for digital cameras
Sync speed wired or radio remote 250th sec.
Sync speed using optical sensor 320th sec.
Pre-flash auto detection system allows synchronization with speedlights
Automatic cooling / ventilation system
Auto voltage detection 90 – 260V (modeling excluded) for use worldwide
Auto power save function activates when inactive for approx. 20 minutes awakens with external flash
Audible ready / recycle confirmation
Proportional modeling light adjustment follows the power setting
Free option allows independent adjustment of modeling light
Switchable power output display options
a. Decimal display for 1/10th step adjustments 2.0 - 6.0
b. Fractional display for 2/10 step adjustments 1/64 – 1/1
Universal “S Type” bayonet accessory mount suitable for all size softboxes including OctoDome 7’/ 203cm
Universal umbrella receiver allows use with 8mm USA or smaller 7mm European shaft sizes
Plug in flash tube allows user replacement
Photoflex, Inc. is located at 97 Hangar Way, Watsonville, CA 95076. Information about Photoflex can be found at www.photoflex.com.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?