Photo Plus Expo
How can anyone who is into photography resist this? The annual Photo Plus Expo is at Jacob Javits Center beginning Thursday, October 22nd and running through Saturday the 24th. If you live within driving distance of Manhattan you don't want to miss this.
The biggies like Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony, Tamron, Sigma, Bogen, Lexar, ThinkTank Photo, Leica, Tamrac, Delkin Devices, Tokina, Lowepro, Datacolor, Mpix, Lensbabies, Western Digital, Bibble Labs, NIK Software, Kubota Image Tools and Tiffen will be there, as will up-and-coming companies such as Camera Bits (Photo Mechanic) and many others. You'll see a lot of new stuff you've only read about.
Plus you can visit with key retailers including B&H, Adorama and KEH.
If you live in New Jersey you can come by boat—park in Weehawken and take the ferry. It's an easy 5 or 6 minute walk from the terminal, and the bonus is that you're within comfortable walking distance to B&H Photo or a very short and cheap cab ride to Adorama either before, after or during the show. For many, that alone is worth the price of admission.
Wow! Can I cover all of that in three days?
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Sony A6300 Mirrorless Camera Review