Phase One Ships 39MP Digital Camera Back
Using Phase One's Capture One software with the P 45 enables photographers to capture, adjust, prepare for print and archive images in mere minutes. The resulting workflow efficiency and optimum image quality significantly decreases the amount of time spent in post-production. The P 45 digital camera back includes Phase One's secure storage system technology which eliminates the risk of writing to damaged storage media by first checking the validity of every CompactFlash card inserted in the back.
For more information on Phase One products, please visit the company's website at www.phaseone.com.
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Watch This Amtrak Train Plow Through a Snow Covered Station in Slow Mo (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens