Phase One Releases Media Pro 1.2
New in this release you’ll find:
* Better support for exporting annotations/metadata to XMP sidecars;
* Now, catalog sets, custom fields and hierarchical keywords may be exported to XMP sidecars so they will always be included when extracting metadata;
* Two new general preferences increase the flexibility of importing annotations/metadata;
* Now people and event annotations/metadata also map according to the IPTC-Extended definition.
* More camera support: supports images from additional cameras when using the Phase One renderer.
* Bugfixes on Mac: fixed an issue with Import Items > From Camera for German language.
* Bugfixes on Windows: Fixed an issue with the crash reporter not always appearing correctly.
Availability and Pricing
Media Pro is available via download for $199 through Phase One’s Online Store and from top pro photography dealers worldwide. You can learn more about the new release at: http://www.phaseone.com/media-pro
Media Pro 1.2 is available as a free upgrade to existing Media Pro customers.
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918
- Sony A99 II DSLR Review
- Customize Your Nikon DSLR with 7 Tips & Tricks from Nature Photographer Steve Perry (VIDEO)
- Watch This Beginners Lightroom Tutorial and Learn How to Edit an Image in Just 20 Clicks (VIDEO)
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time