Phase One Releases Media Pro 1.2
New in this release you’ll find:
* Better support for exporting annotations/metadata to XMP sidecars;
* Now, catalog sets, custom fields and hierarchical keywords may be exported to XMP sidecars so they will always be included when extracting metadata;
* Two new general preferences increase the flexibility of importing annotations/metadata;
* Now people and event annotations/metadata also map according to the IPTC-Extended definition.
* More camera support: supports images from additional cameras when using the Phase One renderer.
* Bugfixes on Mac: fixed an issue with Import Items > From Camera for German language.
* Bugfixes on Windows: Fixed an issue with the crash reporter not always appearing correctly.
Availability and Pricing
Media Pro is available via download for $199 through Phase One’s Online Store and from top pro photography dealers worldwide. You can learn more about the new release at: http://www.phaseone.com/media-pro
Media Pro 1.2 is available as a free upgrade to existing Media Pro customers.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)