Phase One Releases Capture One 5 PRO
About Capture One 5
Capture One 5’s simple, intuitive interface is designed to achieve superior image quality through easy-to-use tools that match a professional photographer’s daily workflow requirements. Now pros can:
- Get an instant view of image focus with the Focus tool and use the Focus Mask for quick selection of images with correct focus;
- Perfect the appearance of smooth, soft skin tones with the Skin Tone Enhancer;
- Add vignettes to the edges of your images for artistic effect (follows crop);
- Adjust individual color channels easily with RGB Levels and Curves;
- Access and edit an expanded set of IPTC metadata fields.
For complete product details, please see www.phaseone.com/5.
Pricing and availability
Capture One 5 is available in three versions: Capture One 5, Capture One 5 DB and Capture One 5 PRO; each version is localized for Chinese (simplified), Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Swedish.
Capture One 5 PRO is available via download for 399 USD and 299 EUR through Phase One’s Online Store www.phaseone.com/store and through leading professional photography dealers worldwide. Capture One 5 is available for 129 USD and 99 EUR.
Existing Capture One 4 PRO customers can upgrade to Capture One 5 PRO for 99 USD and 69 EUR. Existing Capture One 4 customers can upgrade to Capture One 5 PRO for 299 USD and 229 EUR. Please visit Phase One’s Online Store www.phaseone.com/store for other upgrade options and free trials.
For a comparison between Capture One and Capture One PRO please see: www.phaseone.com/comparison.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)