Phase One 645 Camera System Now Shipping
The Phase One 645 camera system is available today in a choice of five different
configurations, based on selected digital camera back: P 45+ (maximum resolution,
fine details at 39 mega pixels), P 30+ (up to ISO 1600 sensitivity, fast capture,
31 mega pixels); P 25+ (near full-frame at affordable price, noise-free exposures
up to 1 hour, 22 mega pixels), P 21+ (fast, unlimited burst capacity, small
RAW file size, 18 mega pixels ), P 20+ (1:1 aspect ratio, cost effective, entry-level
solution, 16 mega pixels).
Each camera system comprises the camera body, one 80mm F2.8 lens, P+ digital camera back, and Capture One 4.1 software.
The Phase One 645 Camera System is available through Phase One dealers who can provide a demo of the system and full pricing details. For a list of Phase One partners, please see: http://www.phaseone.com/partners
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)