Phase One 645 Camera System Now Shipping
The Phase One 645 camera system is available today in a choice of five different
configurations, based on selected digital camera back: P 45+ (maximum resolution,
fine details at 39 mega pixels), P 30+ (up to ISO 1600 sensitivity, fast capture,
31 mega pixels); P 25+ (near full-frame at affordable price, noise-free exposures
up to 1 hour, 22 mega pixels), P 21+ (fast, unlimited burst capacity, small
RAW file size, 18 mega pixels ), P 20+ (1:1 aspect ratio, cost effective, entry-level
solution, 16 mega pixels).
Each camera system comprises the camera body, one 80mm F2.8 lens, P+ digital camera back, and Capture One 4.1 software.
The Phase One 645 Camera System is available through Phase One dealers who can provide a demo of the system and full pricing details. For a list of Phase One partners, please see: http://www.phaseone.com/partners
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)