Phase One 645 Camera System Now Shipping
The Phase One 645 camera system is available today in a choice of five different
configurations, based on selected digital camera back: P 45+ (maximum resolution,
fine details at 39 mega pixels), P 30+ (up to ISO 1600 sensitivity, fast capture,
31 mega pixels); P 25+ (near full-frame at affordable price, noise-free exposures
up to 1 hour, 22 mega pixels), P 21+ (fast, unlimited burst capacity, small
RAW file size, 18 mega pixels ), P 20+ (1:1 aspect ratio, cost effective, entry-level
solution, 16 mega pixels).
Each camera system comprises the camera body, one 80mm F2.8 lens, P+ digital camera back, and Capture One 4.1 software.
The Phase One 645 Camera System is available through Phase One dealers who can provide a demo of the system and full pricing details. For a list of Phase One partners, please see: http://www.phaseone.com/partners
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)