Phase One 645 Camera System Now Shipping
The Phase One 645 camera system is available today in a choice of five different
configurations, based on selected digital camera back: P 45+ (maximum resolution,
fine details at 39 mega pixels), P 30+ (up to ISO 1600 sensitivity, fast capture,
31 mega pixels); P 25+ (near full-frame at affordable price, noise-free exposures
up to 1 hour, 22 mega pixels), P 21+ (fast, unlimited burst capacity, small
RAW file size, 18 mega pixels ), P 20+ (1:1 aspect ratio, cost effective, entry-level
solution, 16 mega pixels).
Each camera system comprises the camera body, one 80mm F2.8 lens, P+ digital camera back, and Capture One 4.1 software.
The Phase One 645 Camera System is available through Phase One dealers who can provide a demo of the system and full pricing details. For a list of Phase One partners, please see: http://www.phaseone.com/partners
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!