For a perfect 360° panoramic shot without perspective offset, it is essential to position the camera in such a way that the axis of rotation passes through the nodal point of the camera system. The new Novoflex Panorama-VR system offers the full set of adjusting and rotational elements essential for taking this kind of picture. The system is suitable for portrait and landscape shots with an axial travel of maximum 125 mm. Novoflex is distributed in the United States by HP Marketing.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)