For a perfect 360° panoramic shot without perspective offset, it is essential to position the camera in such a way that the axis of rotation passes through the nodal point of the camera system. The new Novoflex Panorama-VR system offers the full set of adjusting and rotational elements essential for taking this kind of picture. The system is suitable for portrait and landscape shots with an axial travel of maximum 125 mm. Novoflex is distributed in the United States by HP Marketing.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)