For a perfect 360° panoramic shot without perspective offset, it is essential to position the camera in such a way that the axis of rotation passes through the nodal point of the camera system. The new Novoflex Panorama-VR system offers the full set of adjusting and rotational elements essential for taking this kind of picture. The system is suitable for portrait and landscape shots with an axial travel of maximum 125 mm. Novoflex is distributed in the United States by HP Marketing.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time