For a perfect 360° panoramic shot without perspective offset, it is essential to position the camera in such a way that the axis of rotation passes through the nodal point of the camera system. The new Novoflex Panorama-VR system offers the full set of adjusting and rotational elements essential for taking this kind of picture. The system is suitable for portrait and landscape shots with an axial travel of maximum 125 mm. Novoflex is distributed in the United States by HP Marketing.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month