For a perfect 360° panoramic shot without perspective offset, it is essential to position the camera in such a way that the axis of rotation passes through the nodal point of the camera system. The new Novoflex Panorama-VR system offers the full set of adjusting and rotational elements essential for taking this kind of picture. The system is suitable for portrait and landscape shots with an axial travel of maximum 125 mm. Novoflex is distributed in the United States by HP Marketing.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D