The Perfect "Canon" Lens for Candid Drinking: It’s a Coffee Mug That Stirs Your Drinks! (VIDEO)
OK, here’s something a bit different: A Canon lens replica mug for coffee lovers that features a self-stirring mechanism and has a stainless steel interior to keep your drinks hot. It’s also great for icy, blended cocktails, but nobody would consume those while out shooting, would they?
This “Canon 24-105mm f/4 Lens Mug” looks a lot like the real thing, but costs about $990 less. And unlike Canon’s lenses, this one is fully waterproof.
The self-stirring lens mug is available from Boing Boing and it’s currently on sale for $12.99 (regular price is $20). It even includes a self-sealing “lens cap” for shooting—I mean drinking—on the run. This technical wonder is powered by two AAA batteries (not included).
Watch the video and get your credit card out.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review