Pentax Underwater Digicam
Every seam in the camera is protected with rubber sealant and an interlocking
design to resist what Pentax dubs "the enemies of all electronics."
A special water-tight locking mechanism fully secures the camera's rechargeable
Lithium-ion battery and SD memory card slot. The camera is slated to sell for
less than four hundred U.S. dollars.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!