Pentax Underwater Digicam
Every seam in the camera is protected with rubber sealant and an interlocking
design to resist what Pentax dubs "the enemies of all electronics."
A special water-tight locking mechanism fully secures the camera's rechargeable
Lithium-ion battery and SD memory card slot. The camera is slated to sell for
less than four hundred U.S. dollars.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself