Pentax Underwater Digicam
Every seam in the camera is protected with rubber sealant and an interlocking
design to resist what Pentax dubs "the enemies of all electronics."
A special water-tight locking mechanism fully secures the camera's rechargeable
Lithium-ion battery and SD memory card slot. The camera is slated to sell for
less than four hundred U.S. dollars.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)