Pentax Q10 in 100 Different Color Combinations
Despite the complex nature that accompanies the offering of such a varied and wide ranging line of product, PENTAX will custom build each of the cameras to order per the color specifications set forth by each consumer. Once an order is placed, the specifications are sent to the PENTAX manufacturing facility where each camera will be hand built to reflect the personalized selection made by the individual who ordered it. Similar to that of a luxury good, the experience of customizing, ordering and receiving the finished product is unparalleled in the photo-imaging industry. This level of customization will be accomplished thanks to PENTAX’s unique supply chain management process, its team of committed customer service representatives and its progressive retail partners.
Consumers can mix and match body and grip colors by visiting the Q10 Studio at www.pentaximaging.com where they can define the perfect color combination to complement their individual style. Additionally, Adorama, a PENTAX retail partner, will display the full line up of Q10 colors in their retail location offering a seamless ordering process for each custom camera.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month