Pentax Q10 in 100 Different Color Combinations
Despite the complex nature that accompanies the offering of such a varied and wide ranging line of product, PENTAX will custom build each of the cameras to order per the color specifications set forth by each consumer. Once an order is placed, the specifications are sent to the PENTAX manufacturing facility where each camera will be hand built to reflect the personalized selection made by the individual who ordered it. Similar to that of a luxury good, the experience of customizing, ordering and receiving the finished product is unparalleled in the photo-imaging industry. This level of customization will be accomplished thanks to PENTAX’s unique supply chain management process, its team of committed customer service representatives and its progressive retail partners.
Consumers can mix and match body and grip colors by visiting the Q10 Studio at www.pentaximaging.com where they can define the perfect color combination to complement their individual style. Additionally, Adorama, a PENTAX retail partner, will display the full line up of Q10 colors in their retail location offering a seamless ordering process for each custom camera.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)