Pentax Optio S50
The Optio S50 is equipped with a handy mode dial that allows users to select one of nine modes with a simple turn. Two AA batteries power the Optio S50 making it a perfect travel choice. Other features include 13 shooting modes to match any scene at hand and a menu display enlargement function. The Optio S50 also is PictBridge compatible to allow direct printing to compatible printers.
The camera incorporates an smc Pentax lens, a high-resolution CCD with 5.36 total megapixels, and a 12-bit A/D converter that achieves smooth reproduction for gradations. As with all newer PENTAX Optio digital cameras, the Optio S50 includes the latest version of ACDSee™ 5.1 software. With a $150 value, ACDSee™ digital camera software makes it easy to retrieve, view, manage, print, enhance and share your digital photos.
Pentax on the web: www.pentaximaging.com
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)