Pentax Optio S50
The Optio S50 is equipped with a handy mode dial that allows users to select one of nine modes with a simple turn. Two AA batteries power the Optio S50 making it a perfect travel choice. Other features include 13 shooting modes to match any scene at hand and a menu display enlargement function. The Optio S50 also is PictBridge compatible to allow direct printing to compatible printers.
The camera incorporates an smc Pentax lens, a high-resolution CCD with 5.36 total megapixels, and a 12-bit A/D converter that achieves smooth reproduction for gradations. As with all newer PENTAX Optio digital cameras, the Optio S50 includes the latest version of ACDSee™ 5.1 software. With a $150 value, ACDSee™ digital camera software makes it easy to retrieve, view, manage, print, enhance and share your digital photos.
Pentax on the web: www.pentaximaging.com
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success