Pentax Offers First Sub-$600 Digital SLR Kit
Marketing Director Ned Bunnell notes that "Pentax is repeating our heritage of 30 years ago when we introduced the K-1000, one of the most popular and affordable entry-level film SLRs ever manufactured." The company introduced the K-1000 SLR film camera in 1976 and sold more than 2.5 million units during the product's life cycle. Though no longer manufactured, the camera remains popular among students and beginners for its durability, affordability and easy operation in learning the basic fundamentals of photography.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?