Pentax Offers First Sub-$600 Digital SLR Kit
Marketing Director Ned Bunnell notes that "Pentax is repeating our heritage of 30 years ago when we introduced the K-1000, one of the most popular and affordable entry-level film SLRs ever manufactured." The company introduced the K-1000 SLR film camera in 1976 and sold more than 2.5 million units during the product's life cycle. Though no longer manufactured, the camera remains popular among students and beginners for its durability, affordability and easy operation in learning the basic fundamentals of photography.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)