Pentax Offers First Sub-$600 Digital SLR Kit
Marketing Director Ned Bunnell notes that "Pentax is repeating our heritage of 30 years ago when we introduced the K-1000, one of the most popular and affordable entry-level film SLRs ever manufactured." The company introduced the K-1000 SLR film camera in 1976 and sold more than 2.5 million units during the product's life cycle. Though no longer manufactured, the camera remains popular among students and beginners for its durability, affordability and easy operation in learning the basic fundamentals of photography.
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth