Pentax Digital SLR Camera Products At PMA 2006
Along with the announcement of this PENTAX digital SLR body, the manufacturer announced a tenth lens that is compatible with the PENTAX digital SLR system. The smc PENTAX-DA 21mm F3.2AL Limited is an interchangeable uni-focal wide-angle lens for exclusive use with PENTAX digital SLR camera bodies. Offering wide-perspective coverage with a 68-degree angle of view (equivalent in focal length to 32mm in the 35mm format, when mounted on a PENTAX *ist D series digital SLR camera body), the lens features a PENTAX-original KAF lens mount. PENTAX has tentatively scheduled the lens launch for June 2006.
PENTAX also will preview the PENTAX 645 medium format digital SLR camera for the first time in the United States. Offering professional-quality digital image reproduction with 18 effective megapixels, a Kodak-developed extra-large CCD image sensor with 18.6 total megapixels (tentative), a PENTAX-original 645AF lens mount, the 645 Digital will maintain compatibility with existing smc PENTAX 645 interchangeable lenses. Model names, designs, specifications and market launch schedules of these products are all tentative and subject to change without notice.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success