Pentax Digital SLR Camera Products At PMA 2006
Along with the announcement of this PENTAX digital SLR body, the manufacturer announced a tenth lens that is compatible with the PENTAX digital SLR system. The smc PENTAX-DA 21mm F3.2AL Limited is an interchangeable uni-focal wide-angle lens for exclusive use with PENTAX digital SLR camera bodies. Offering wide-perspective coverage with a 68-degree angle of view (equivalent in focal length to 32mm in the 35mm format, when mounted on a PENTAX *ist D series digital SLR camera body), the lens features a PENTAX-original KAF lens mount. PENTAX has tentatively scheduled the lens launch for June 2006.
PENTAX also will preview the PENTAX 645 medium format digital SLR camera for the first time in the United States. Offering professional-quality digital image reproduction with 18 effective megapixels, a Kodak-developed extra-large CCD image sensor with 18.6 total megapixels (tentative), a PENTAX-original 645AF lens mount, the 645 Digital will maintain compatibility with existing smc PENTAX 645 interchangeable lenses. Model names, designs, specifications and market launch schedules of these products are all tentative and subject to change without notice.
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark