Pentax Announces Their First DA Fish-Eye Lens
The super wide-angle capability of this lens is great for capturing images with an expanded perspective including creative deformation of subjects and sharp pan focus that extends throughout the entire frame. The image circle of this new lens will match the image recording area (23.5mm x 15.7mm) of the *ist D series to ensure precise optical performance ideally suited to the camera's digital imaging characteristics.
The lightweight smc Pentax DA FISH-EYE 10--17mm F3.5-4.5 ED [IF] lens
also features compact dimensions as compared with 35mm format interchangeable
lenses with equivalent specifications. The new lens will ship in January, 2006
with an anticipated price of $579.95. For more information visit www.pentaximaging.com.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design