Pentax Announces Their First DA Fish-Eye Lens
The super wide-angle capability of this lens is great for capturing images with an expanded perspective including creative deformation of subjects and sharp pan focus that extends throughout the entire frame. The image circle of this new lens will match the image recording area (23.5mm x 15.7mm) of the *ist D series to ensure precise optical performance ideally suited to the camera's digital imaging characteristics.
The lightweight smc Pentax DA FISH-EYE 10--17mm F3.5-4.5 ED [IF] lens
also features compact dimensions as compared with 35mm format interchangeable
lenses with equivalent specifications. The new lens will ship in January, 2006
with an anticipated price of $579.95. For more information visit www.pentaximaging.com.
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Hands-On with the Sigma 500mm Lens & Hasselblad's V1D Medium Format Camera (PHOTOS)