Pentax 40mm Lens for Digital SLRs
As part of the Pentax Limited Series, the lens will offer exceptional image quality and construction, high contrast, high resolution, and minimal aberrations. Also compatible with the *ist D digital SLR, this ultra thin lens will offer overall maneuverability during shooting as well as portability and storage convenience. This everyday standard lens will provide outstanding performance in a range of applications including snapshots, portraiture, indoor shooting and landscape photography. The lens offers a perspective similar to the eye with its 40mm focal length (equivalent to 61mm in the 35mm format), a large maximum aperture of F2.8.
The Pentax DA 40mm also features the Pentax Quick Shift Focus System for instant switching to manual focus operation, a nine blade diaphragm to assure true-to-life reproduction of out-of-focus areas, and filter attachment versatility (a 49mm-size filter on the lens or a 30.5mm-size filter on the lens hood). The Pentax DA 40mm F2.8 Limited lens will ship in Februaary 2005.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors