The Pelican RSV Series Camera/Computer Case
Brandess-Kalt-Atena Group, Inc. has announced the introduction of the first two models in their new Pelican RSV line. RSV stands for Rugged, Strong, and Versatile which are terms used to describe this series of cases designed for professional digital photographers on the move. The PCS247 model is an upright camera/computer case on wheels that measures, outer dimensions are 18x14x10". The inner dimensions are 16x12 1/2x7". The PCS2552 is a large camera/computer case that can be hand or shoulder carried and can fit into the Pelican 1550 shell for added security. It measures 17 1/2x12 1/2x7" and features an expandable computer pocket on the outside. Both are constructed from water resistant 1680D ballistic nylon and feature leather grain trim, moveable dividers, a padded computer compartment, and PVC lined inner mesh pockets. Available in black or green. Contact: Brandess-Kalt-Aetna Group, Inc., 701 Corporate Woods Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL 60061, (800) 621-5488.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images