The Pelican RSV Series Camera/Computer Case
Brandess-Kalt-Atena Group, Inc. has announced the introduction of the first two models in their new Pelican RSV line. RSV stands for Rugged, Strong, and Versatile which are terms used to describe this series of cases designed for professional digital photographers on the move. The PCS247 model is an upright camera/computer case on wheels that measures, outer dimensions are 18x14x10". The inner dimensions are 16x12 1/2x7". The PCS2552 is a large camera/computer case that can be hand or shoulder carried and can fit into the Pelican 1550 shell for added security. It measures 17 1/2x12 1/2x7" and features an expandable computer pocket on the outside. Both are constructed from water resistant 1680D ballistic nylon and feature leather grain trim, moveable dividers, a padded computer compartment, and PVC lined inner mesh pockets. Available in black or green. Contact: Brandess-Kalt-Aetna Group, Inc., 701 Corporate Woods Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL 60061, (800) 621-5488.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think