Pelican Off-Road Case Models
Designed to easily move over a wide variety of rough terrains, the polymer case trolley is engineered with larger, thicker 4” diameter polyurethane wheels with stainless steel hardware and ball bearings, as well as a retractable pull handle. Stabilizing blocks are also integrated to compensate for the larger wheels when the case is lying horizontal. Available in black only, models offered are listed below:
* 1510M Case with foam – MSRP: $441.95
* 1560M Case with foam – MSRP: $461.95
* 1610M Case with foam – MSRP: $547.95
* 1620M Case with foam – MSRP: $585.95
Like all Pelican Protector Cases, they have an open cell-core construction that helps them protect sensitive equipment in some of the most extreme conditions on Earth. Additional standard features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dust and water-resistant seal, and an automatic pressure equalization valve that stops moisture from entering the case, preventing vacuum-lock so the case opens easily at any altitude. To ensure easy and immediate access, the cases also feature double-throw latches that have been tested to a failure threshold of nearly 400 pounds, but open with a light pull. Of course, Pelican™ cases can be spotted by their distinctive, trademarked “Dual Band” design and they are all backed by the Pelican Legendary Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?