Pelican Introduces Rugged, Waterproof iPod Case
A separate compartment holds a USB or Firewire cable, and the lid has plenty of space for earphones and AC adapter. A detachable light-reflecting nylon strap is also included.
The i1030 Micro Case has a high-impact polycarbonate shell that stands up to
punishing conditions. A secure latch with stainless steel pins keeps the case
closed after drops and hard knocks, and the shock-absorbing liner doubles as
a watertight seal. There's also a pressure-balancing Gore-Tex valve that
keeps moisture out and makes it easier to open the case after altitude changes.
For more information about Pelican's extensive line of protective cases,
please visit www.pelican.com.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!