Pelican Introduces Rugged, Waterproof iPod Case
A separate compartment holds a USB or Firewire cable, and the lid has plenty of space for earphones and AC adapter. A detachable light-reflecting nylon strap is also included.
The i1030 Micro Case has a high-impact polycarbonate shell that stands up to
punishing conditions. A secure latch with stainless steel pins keeps the case
closed after drops and hard knocks, and the shock-absorbing liner doubles as
a watertight seal. There's also a pressure-balancing Gore-Tex valve that
keeps moisture out and makes it easier to open the case after altitude changes.
For more information about Pelican's extensive line of protective cases,
please visit www.pelican.com.
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Platypod Pro Review: Quite Possibly The Coolest Camera Support Around