Pelican Introduces Rugged, Waterproof iPod Case
A separate compartment holds a USB or Firewire cable, and the lid has plenty of space for earphones and AC adapter. A detachable light-reflecting nylon strap is also included.
The i1030 Micro Case has a high-impact polycarbonate shell that stands up to
punishing conditions. A secure latch with stainless steel pins keeps the case
closed after drops and hard knocks, and the shock-absorbing liner doubles as
a watertight seal. There's also a pressure-balancing Gore-Tex valve that
keeps moisture out and makes it easier to open the case after altitude changes.
For more information about Pelican's extensive line of protective cases,
please visit www.pelican.com.
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe