Pelican Introduces Rugged, Waterproof iPod Case
A separate compartment holds a USB or Firewire cable, and the lid has plenty of space for earphones and AC adapter. A detachable light-reflecting nylon strap is also included.
The i1030 Micro Case has a high-impact polycarbonate shell that stands up to
punishing conditions. A secure latch with stainless steel pins keeps the case
closed after drops and hard knocks, and the shock-absorbing liner doubles as
a watertight seal. There's also a pressure-balancing Gore-Tex valve that
keeps moisture out and makes it easier to open the case after altitude changes.
For more information about Pelican's extensive line of protective cases,
please visit www.pelican.com.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)