Pelican Introduces Rugged, Waterproof iPod Case
A separate compartment holds a USB or Firewire cable, and the lid has plenty of space for earphones and AC adapter. A detachable light-reflecting nylon strap is also included.
The i1030 Micro Case has a high-impact polycarbonate shell that stands up to
punishing conditions. A secure latch with stainless steel pins keeps the case
closed after drops and hard knocks, and the shock-absorbing liner doubles as
a watertight seal. There's also a pressure-balancing Gore-Tex valve that
keeps moisture out and makes it easier to open the case after altitude changes.
For more information about Pelican's extensive line of protective cases,
please visit www.pelican.com.
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)