Pelican Announces Their Pelican Tough Photo Contest
Photo submission categories include: Most Scenic: From a babbling brook or from the deck of an off-shore power boat, or any type of outdoor setting; Most Adventurous: From the lip of a volcano to the middle of a blizzard, he who snaps the most extreme shot wins; and Best Story: Did a Pelican case or light ever save you? Did the case or light perform well beyond that of a mortal product? Send us your story of 300 words or more.
Each photo category will have three winners (1 first place and 2 runners-up)
and the best story category will have two winners (1 first place and 1 runner-up).
All first place winners will receive $1,000 worth of Pelican gear. All runners-up
will receive $300 worth of Pelican gear. Details, rules and specs for photo
and story submissions can be found at www.pelican.com.
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- FilmToaster Scanner Review