Pelican Announces Their Pelican Tough Photo Contest
Photo submission categories include: Most Scenic: From a babbling brook or from the deck of an off-shore power boat, or any type of outdoor setting; Most Adventurous: From the lip of a volcano to the middle of a blizzard, he who snaps the most extreme shot wins; and Best Story: Did a Pelican case or light ever save you? Did the case or light perform well beyond that of a mortal product? Send us your story of 300 words or more.
Each photo category will have three winners (1 first place and 2 runners-up)
and the best story category will have two winners (1 first place and 1 runner-up).
All first place winners will receive $1,000 worth of Pelican gear. All runners-up
will receive $300 worth of Pelican gear. Details, rules and specs for photo
and story submissions can be found at www.pelican.com.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review