Pelican Adds 24 Rotationally Molded Case Models
New product offerings include:
Black Box Rack Mount Cases (7 models) are lightweight, compact, and double ended cases that offer light to medium duty protection (for communication and recording systems, etc.). The case shells feature recycled materials on the outside and a sturdy pre-threaded steel frame system that secures rack style electronics on the inside.
Specialty Products (7 Models) are well engineered portable workspace and equipment protection solutions. They include portable desks that set up in minutes and storage chests with metal drawers and dividers that keep supplies safe and organized. For protecting personal gear, lightweight and lockable foot and trunk lockers are also available.
Extra Large Shipping Cases (10 models) offer dependable large equipment transport and protection and are available in Large, X-Large, or XX-Large sizes. Like all Hardigg cases they are lightweight, shockproof, watertight, dustproof, heat, and chemical-resistant.
For more information, visit www.pelican.com/rotopack.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits