Pelican 1440 Case
Perfect for use as a rolling office or a tool/photography equipment caddy,
the 1440 is available with a host of optional accessories that include a "mobile
office" file kit, lid organizer and a utility customizable padded divider
set. Also available as an optional accessory is the TSA Accepted PeliLock, which
airport personnel (who have special access keys) won't need to cut for
Like all Pelican Protector™ Cases, the 1440's cell-core construction helps it protect sensitive equipment. Additional features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dust and waterproof seal, and an automatic Gore-TEX pressure equalization valve, that stops moisture from entering the case and prevents vacuum-lock so the case opens easily at any altitude. With an MSRP of $219.95, the 1440 is backed by Pelican's Legendary Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence: "You break it, we replace it...forever."
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?