The Passing of a Legend
Life's Most Treasured Moments
"I thought that I knew what family portraiture was all about. You know what? I didn't have a clue. I discovered this not too long ago when doctors told me that I had cancer with possibly only 6-12 months to live. A statement like that puts an altogether different perspective on things."
"So, my family joined me for a weekend, more or less a love-in. A highlight of our get-together was the joy that we all felt as we poured through my old photo albums--pictures of me growing up, my family growing up, and photographs highlighting my career. I loved seeing the interest they all had in our family history. Especially of interest to me was the fact that everyone wanted to know more and more about their late relatives, in particular details about my parents, grandparents, etc."
Get The Full Story
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)