The Passing of a Legend
Life's Most Treasured Moments
"I thought that I knew what family portraiture was all about. You know what? I didn't have a clue. I discovered this not too long ago when doctors told me that I had cancer with possibly only 6-12 months to live. A statement like that puts an altogether different perspective on things."
"So, my family joined me for a weekend, more or less a love-in. A highlight of our get-together was the joy that we all felt as we poured through my old photo albums--pictures of me growing up, my family growing up, and photographs highlighting my career. I loved seeing the interest they all had in our family history. Especially of interest to me was the fact that everyone wanted to know more and more about their late relatives, in particular details about my parents, grandparents, etc."
Get The Full Story
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Tamron SP 150-600mm VC G2 f/5.6-6.3 Super Telephoto Zoom Lens Review