Panasonic 12X Zooms with Image Stabilizer
These cameras also feature an extra-low dispersion (ED) lens to minimize color aberration (color bleeding) -- a common problem in high-magnification / large aperture lenses. ED lenses are typically exchangeable lenses designed for single-lens reflex cameras and high-end, professional cameras.
Panasonic has also improved its innovative Venus Engine LSI, the "brain" of the camera that converts the optical data into digital information. The new Venus 2 Engine LSI handles all image processing functions simultaneously -- from displaying the image on the LCD to writing data to the memory card -- as soon as the CCD captures the image signal. This simultaneous, parallel processing results in a quick start-up, increased shutter speed and reduced lag time. The improved LSI also allows faster consecutive shooting than its predecessor. If desired, the camera will keep shooting until the memory card is full.
All three cameras also include a host of sophisticated features such as MEGA BURST consecutive shooting mode, real-time histogram, auto bracketing, color viewfinder and more.
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)