Pacific Image Electronics Has Announced PrimeFoto 2.0 Lets Users Create Picture Album CDs From Digital Camera Photos
Users can personalize the picture albums by adding voice memos or music from audio CDs, or both. Country-western music could be chosen for a picture album of photos from a family picnic, for example. Picture albums from holiday gatherings could be enhanced with a background of favorite tunes.
PrimeFoto 2.0 can be used connected to a television for easy viewing or as a standalone unit. Either way, there is no need for a computer when using PrimeFoto 2.0. A wide range of memory card formats, including CF I/II, Microdrive, SD, MMC, SM, MS, MS pro, MS duo and xD (optional - adapter required), can be used with PrimeFoto 2.0, making it compatible with most popular digital cameras.
Digital photo album /slideshow CDs created using PrimeFoto 2.0 are DVD quality
(704 X 480) and viewable on most popular DVD Players. With PrimeFoto 2.0, viewers
can select the slideshow to see the images played in 4-second intervals. The
digital photo album mode allows the viewer to click forward and backward as
desired through the images using the remote control from their DVD player, simulating
the way most people look through a scrapbook or stack of photos.
PrimeFoto is available from the company's website at an MSRP of $249.99 for $149.99.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review