Pacific Image Electronics Has Announced PrimeFoto 2.0 Lets Users Create Picture Album CDs From Digital Camera Photos
Users can personalize the picture albums by adding voice memos or music from audio CDs, or both. Country-western music could be chosen for a picture album of photos from a family picnic, for example. Picture albums from holiday gatherings could be enhanced with a background of favorite tunes.
PrimeFoto 2.0 can be used connected to a television for easy viewing or as a standalone unit. Either way, there is no need for a computer when using PrimeFoto 2.0. A wide range of memory card formats, including CF I/II, Microdrive, SD, MMC, SM, MS, MS pro, MS duo and xD (optional - adapter required), can be used with PrimeFoto 2.0, making it compatible with most popular digital cameras.
Digital photo album /slideshow CDs created using PrimeFoto 2.0 are DVD quality
(704 X 480) and viewable on most popular DVD Players. With PrimeFoto 2.0, viewers
can select the slideshow to see the images played in 4-second intervals. The
digital photo album mode allows the viewer to click forward and backward as
desired through the images using the remote control from their DVD player, simulating
the way most people look through a scrapbook or stack of photos.
PrimeFoto is available from the company's website at an MSRP of $249.99 for $149.99.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Hear the Story of How These Amazing Aerial Images of Air Force Jets Were Shot “Blind” on Film (VIDEO)