Opus Pro L300 AC/DC Travel Kit
The portable battery pack can power a total of 600ws of lighting. The light output can be adjusted with full, half, and quarter power settings, plus each unit has a variable power modeling light and flash ready indicator. The monolight head has a built-in photo slave so you can trigger it with another flash light source, such as an on-camera flash. Turn the photo slave off if you'd rather use a sync cord or wireless remote trigger.
The OPL-L300 Location Pack includes: two 300ws monolight heads, one rechargeable battery capable of up to 360 flashes per charge, one 12V power adaptor, and all necessary power and photographic cables. Suggested list price: $750.00
The OPL-L30022 Standard Kit includes: everything in the Location Pack plus two 7-foot light stands, 2 convertible umbrellas, one 4-leaf barndoor, one medium honeycomb grid spot, one snoot with honeycomb grid spot, one set of 4 color gels, and a carrying case. Suggested list price: $995.00
The OpusPro OPL-L30088 Deluxe Kit includes: all items in the Location Pack plus two 7-foot light stands, a 16" x 20" softbox, one convertible umbrella, one 4-leaf barndoor, one medium honeycomb grid spot, one snoot with honeycomb grid spot, one set of 4 color gels, and one 4-channel wireless remote trigger system, all packaged in a sturdy, wheeled carrying case. Suggested list price: $1195.00
OPL-L310 monolight heads and the OPL-L301 rechargeable battery pack can also be purchased separately.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count