Op/Tech Soft Pouch Digital D-Series
The Digital D-Series pouches from OP/TECH USA offer ideal protection against impact, moisture and dust. With the addition of two new sizes, the pouches can fit cameras with lenses measuring up to 6" in length. These easy-access neoprene cases fit most film and digital cameras. Non-marring snaps securely close the flap cover on the base of the pouch. A unique retaining strap attaches the case around the lens so that it is out of the field of view when taking a picture (D-Compact has a snap hook lanyard that attaches to the camera or strap). These pouches are great for use in the field as they are light weight, weather resistant and the case closes around the neck strap so that the neck strap is still usable. This makes the pouches a streamlined and convenient way to protect your gear. The new pouches are available in black in several styles, including the D-Compact, which fits a wide range of film and digital cameras measuring approx. 4.8"w x 3½"h x 3"d (ie. Canon G1/G2/G3/G5, Nikon 5000 & Olympus 5050) and the D-SLR Zoom, which fits SLR and Digital cameras with a longer lens measuring up to 6" in length.
For further information visit www.optechusa.com.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)