Op/Tech Soft Pouch Digital D-Series
The Digital D-Series pouches from OP/TECH USA offer ideal protection against impact, moisture and dust. With the addition of two new sizes, the pouches can fit cameras with lenses measuring up to 6" in length. These easy-access neoprene cases fit most film and digital cameras. Non-marring snaps securely close the flap cover on the base of the pouch. A unique retaining strap attaches the case around the lens so that it is out of the field of view when taking a picture (D-Compact has a snap hook lanyard that attaches to the camera or strap). These pouches are great for use in the field as they are light weight, weather resistant and the case closes around the neck strap so that the neck strap is still usable. This makes the pouches a streamlined and convenient way to protect your gear. The new pouches are available in black in several styles, including the D-Compact, which fits a wide range of film and digital cameras measuring approx. 4.8"w x 3½"h x 3"d (ie. Canon G1/G2/G3/G5, Nikon 5000 & Olympus 5050) and the D-SLR Zoom, which fits SLR and Digital cameras with a longer lens measuring up to 6" in length.
For further information visit www.optechusa.com.
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Tirthankar Gupta is a Powerful Photographer When He’s Not Stuck Inside His Cubicle at Work