onOne University’s Live Webinar
Vincent will join us to discuss the science of lens blur and why focus is overrated in photography. With new software like FocalPoint 2, it's now possible to realistically replicate the quality of lens blur, or Bokeh, after the fact. He'll take us through when and where photographers deploy blur and how to achieve the desired results. With your DSLR camera it's now possible to create the look of a Hollywood Glamour shot that previously required an 8 x 10 view camera and Vincent will show you how.
This will be a live webinar so photographers are invited to come, learn and get inspired and interact with Vincent Versace and the onOne team.
onOne University’s mission is to provide relevant and educational learning resources to the professional and advanced amateur photography communities. The onOne University Pro Webinar Series will feature well known photographers showing how they work and how they make the most out of onOne Software. Currently, onOne University has over 100 free videos to help customers get the most out of onOne Software products and can be found at www.ononesoftware.com/university.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review