onOne University’s Live Webinar
Vincent will join us to discuss the science of lens blur and why focus is overrated in photography. With new software like FocalPoint 2, it's now possible to realistically replicate the quality of lens blur, or Bokeh, after the fact. He'll take us through when and where photographers deploy blur and how to achieve the desired results. With your DSLR camera it's now possible to create the look of a Hollywood Glamour shot that previously required an 8 x 10 view camera and Vincent will show you how.
This will be a live webinar so photographers are invited to come, learn and get inspired and interact with Vincent Versace and the onOne team.
onOne University’s mission is to provide relevant and educational learning resources to the professional and advanced amateur photography communities. The onOne University Pro Webinar Series will feature well known photographers showing how they work and how they make the most out of onOne Software. Currently, onOne University has over 100 free videos to help customers get the most out of onOne Software products and can be found at www.ononesoftware.com/university.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)