Online Selling; Find A New Market For Your Photography--On eBay!
You may be a beginner, an
advanced amateur, or a professional photographer. No matter what your
level of experience, selling your photographs can make a lot of sense.
For a pro, sales are your lifeblood, and new markets are always welcome.
For amateurs, sales can be a way to buy new equipment, or a path to
joining the ranks of the professionals. There are many kinds of markets
for good photographs, but we are going to tell you how to take advantage
of a unique market that is largely unknown among photographers--the
online auction market.
Photographs For Your
Picking A Category
Good Auction Titles
Are Critical To Your Success
Producing Your Prints
Pricing Your Auctions
Take A Chance
Chris Maher and Larry Berman are photographers, writers, and web designers, specializing in image intensive photography sites. For more information visit their web sites www.InfraredDreams.com, www.BermanGraphics.com and www.BermanSports.com.
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Tamron SP 150-600mm VC G2 f/5.6-6.3 Super Telephoto Zoom Lens Review