Online Selling; Find A New Market For Your Photography--On eBay!
You may be a beginner, an
advanced amateur, or a professional photographer. No matter what your
level of experience, selling your photographs can make a lot of sense.
For a pro, sales are your lifeblood, and new markets are always welcome.
For amateurs, sales can be a way to buy new equipment, or a path to
joining the ranks of the professionals. There are many kinds of markets
for good photographs, but we are going to tell you how to take advantage
of a unique market that is largely unknown among photographers--the
online auction market.
Photographs For Your
Picking A Category
Good Auction Titles
Are Critical To Your Success
Producing Your Prints
Pricing Your Auctions
Take A Chance
Chris Maher and Larry Berman are photographers, writers, and web designers, specializing in image intensive photography sites. For more information visit their web sites www.InfraredDreams.com, www.BermanGraphics.com and www.BermanSports.com.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design