Online Selling; Find A New Market For Your Photography--On eBay!
You may be a beginner, an
advanced amateur, or a professional photographer. No matter what your
level of experience, selling your photographs can make a lot of sense.
For a pro, sales are your lifeblood, and new markets are always welcome.
For amateurs, sales can be a way to buy new equipment, or a path to
joining the ranks of the professionals. There are many kinds of markets
for good photographs, but we are going to tell you how to take advantage
of a unique market that is largely unknown among photographers--the
online auction market.
Photographs For Your
Picking A Category
Good Auction Titles
Are Critical To Your Success
Producing Your Prints
Pricing Your Auctions
Take A Chance
Chris Maher and Larry Berman are photographers, writers, and web designers, specializing in image intensive photography sites. For more information visit their web sites www.InfraredDreams.com, www.BermanGraphics.com and www.BermanSports.com.
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Platypod Pro Review: Quite Possibly The Coolest Camera Support Around