One Final Thought; Looking Down At A Fairy Tale
touring the ancient town of Dolceaqua, Italy, we happened upon a wedding ceremony
in progress at the antiquated church in the middle of the cobblestoned town
square. An ornate carriage and a proud family waited for the bride and groom
to emerge from the church. The air was festive, with flower petals covering
the cobblestones and the family members milling about.
When the bride and groom emerged to the cheers of the crowd, I happened to look up at a window overlooking the church. I knew immediately that the real picture was the expression of awe and delight on the little girl's face looking down at the fairy-tale scene below.
--Lana Lambert Macko
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Watch the Nightcrawler of Toronto Stalk Crime Scenes and Accidents with His Camera (VIDEO)