One Final Thought; Looking Down At A Fairy Tale
touring the ancient town of Dolceaqua, Italy, we happened upon a wedding ceremony
in progress at the antiquated church in the middle of the cobblestoned town
square. An ornate carriage and a proud family waited for the bride and groom
to emerge from the church. The air was festive, with flower petals covering
the cobblestones and the family members milling about.
When the bride and groom emerged to the cheers of the crowd, I happened to look up at a window overlooking the church. I knew immediately that the real picture was the expression of awe and delight on the little girl's face looking down at the fairy-tale scene below.
--Lana Lambert Macko
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)