One Final Thought; Looking Down At A Fairy Tale
touring the ancient town of Dolceaqua, Italy, we happened upon a wedding ceremony
in progress at the antiquated church in the middle of the cobblestoned town
square. An ornate carriage and a proud family waited for the bride and groom
to emerge from the church. The air was festive, with flower petals covering
the cobblestones and the family members milling about.
When the bride and groom emerged to the cheers of the crowd, I happened to look up at a window overlooking the church. I knew immediately that the real picture was the expression of awe and delight on the little girl's face looking down at the fairy-tale scene below.
--Lana Lambert Macko
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)