One Final Thought; Looking Down At A Fairy Tale
touring the ancient town of Dolceaqua, Italy, we happened upon a wedding ceremony
in progress at the antiquated church in the middle of the cobblestoned town
square. An ornate carriage and a proud family waited for the bride and groom
to emerge from the church. The air was festive, with flower petals covering
the cobblestones and the family members milling about.
When the bride and groom emerged to the cheers of the crowd, I happened to look up at a window overlooking the church. I knew immediately that the real picture was the expression of awe and delight on the little girl's face looking down at the fairy-tale scene below.
--Lana Lambert Macko
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!