OmegaSatter Acquired The Assets Of Novatron Electronics Corporation
Said Cindy Wesolowski, President of OmegaSatter, "Novatron has perfect synergy with OmegaSatter. We are a manufacturer and we market and sell our products to the same customers as Novatron. OmegaSatter has coveted a strong, high quality brand and presence in the professional photographic lighting market and Novatron is the perfect fit."
OmegaSatter is in the professional photographic lighting accessory segment with its GaryFong Inc., FlashFrame, Wein, and Polaris products. Said Wesolowski "Novatron complements our other lighting products and provides us with a strong base". Novatron products have been proudly manufactured in the USA for over 30 years. OmegaSatter will continue this legacy by manufacturing Novatron products in its 35,000 square foot faciility in Maryland where among other things, Omega brand Enlargers, FlashFrame Professional Flash Brackets, and Berg Color Toning Systems are made.
Novatron features a broad range of photographic lighting products including
constant light, power pack, and monolight styles, all of which are digital camera
ready. Novatron was one of the first lighting manufacturers to offer complete
kits together with cases for portability.
While a brief transition period is expected, Novatron products are available to order from OmegaSatter immediately. The company expects to be in full production in July.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before