Olympus SP-Series Digital Cameras
The SP-310 and SP-350 offer 24 pre-programmed scene modes, such as Night Scene,
Indoor Portrait or Cuisine Mode. And with its QuickTime Movie Mode, the cameras
can record movies of any length, limited only by the size of the internal memory
or xD-Picture Card in the camera.
Olympus' SP-series cameras feature a threaded barrel, which enables easy attachment of add-on wide angle or telephoto conversion lenses. Compatible accessory lenses include the WCON-07F wide angle lens, which enables a wider field of view for shooting skylines, landscapes or group shots, and the TCON-17F telephoto conversion lens, which extends the camera's magnification capability by 1.7 times for bringing subjects dramatically closer, great for shooting sports events, concerts or wildlife. The SP-350 also has a hot shoe for external flashes.
The lens provides the equivalent of 38 to 114mm focal length, f2.8 - f4.9 in 35mm photography, with 15x combined total zoom (3x optical and 5x digital) and a Super Macro Mode that captures details from as close as 2 cm.
The new PT-030 underwater housing is created specially for the SP-310/SP-350 cameras - so you can take your camera with you on your underwater excursions. The large 2.5-inch premium size LCD, compact body size and three underwater scene modes make it the perfect camera to take along diving.
The SP-310 and SP-350 will be available in October 2005. Each includes: Wrist Strap, Camera WIN/Mac USB Cable, Video cable, 2 AA batteries, Quick Start Guide, Basic Instruction Manual, Warranty Card, CD-ROM with OLYMPUS Master Software, and Camera Advanced manual.
SP-310 Estimated Street Price: $349.99 (U.S.)
SP-350 Estimated Street Price: $399.99 (U.S.)
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action