Olympus PEN E-P2: Back In Black
The PEN E-P2 is compatible with an array of Micro Four Thirds lenses, including the newly announced M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300 MM F4.8-6.7 and M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150MM F4.0-5.6, which feature a high-speed, silent autofocus during still shooting and HD movie capture. It is part of a new generation of system cameras.
The black Olympus PEN E-P2 kit will cost $999.99 and will be available at select photo specialty stores beginning in October, 2010. The kit includes the PEN E-P2 Body, black M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 17mm lens, black FL-14 flash, USB Cable, Video Cable, Li-Ion Battery Pack, Li-Ion Battery Charger, Shoulder Strap, OLYMPUS [ib] software CD-ROM, Manuals and Registration card.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits