Olympus PEN E-P2: Back In Black
The PEN E-P2 is compatible with an array of Micro Four Thirds lenses, including the newly announced M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300 MM F4.8-6.7 and M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150MM F4.0-5.6, which feature a high-speed, silent autofocus during still shooting and HD movie capture. It is part of a new generation of system cameras.
The black Olympus PEN E-P2 kit will cost $999.99 and will be available at select photo specialty stores beginning in October, 2010. The kit includes the PEN E-P2 Body, black M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 17mm lens, black FL-14 flash, USB Cable, Video Cable, Li-Ion Battery Pack, Li-Ion Battery Charger, Shoulder Strap, OLYMPUS [ib] software CD-ROM, Manuals and Registration card.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)