Olympus PEN E-P2: Back In Black
The PEN E-P2 is compatible with an array of Micro Four Thirds lenses, including the newly announced M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300 MM F4.8-6.7 and M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150MM F4.0-5.6, which feature a high-speed, silent autofocus during still shooting and HD movie capture. It is part of a new generation of system cameras.
The black Olympus PEN E-P2 kit will cost $999.99 and will be available at select photo specialty stores beginning in October, 2010. The kit includes the PEN E-P2 Body, black M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 17mm lens, black FL-14 flash, USB Cable, Video Cable, Li-Ion Battery Pack, Li-Ion Battery Charger, Shoulder Strap, OLYMPUS [ib] software CD-ROM, Manuals and Registration card.
- National Park Service Releases 100K Downloadable Hi-Res Images to Celebrate Its 100th Anniversary
- Watch This Awe-Inspiring 8K Time Lapse of Wyoming’s Grand Teton National Park (VIDEO)
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Eyes in the Sky: Our 8 Favorite Quadcopters and Drones for Aerial Photography
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image